DESTINATION WEDDING CONSULTATION AND PLANNING
SERVICES – Fee $850.00
Are you planning to get married on a white sand beach or at an exotic resort in the Caribbean? Don’t know where to begin? Or, how to plan the biggest day of your life?
Our Destination Wedding Specialist will work with you to design your destination wedding and ensure it matches your style and your vision. At Diamonds Wedding Planners we will work with you to plan an experience of a lifetime for you and your guests. With our expertise, your wedding day will run as smooth as possible without the challenges sometimes experienced with weddings overseas. Our lead planner is a Destination Wedding Specialist and TICO Certified Travel Agent, giving the Bride and Groom the comfort of having someone plan and book the destination wedding. This is your day! Embrace it and let our professionals organize all the details with our Destination Wedding Consultation and Planning Services.
Destination Wedding Package Includes
Wedding Consultation: Our Destination Wedding Specialist will meet with you sixteen to twelve months prior to your wedding to determine your budget, size of your group, preferred destination and your wedding vision. Whether exotic, modern, or luxurious, you can rely on our research and advice to help you choose a destination and resort that fits your needs and caters to your tastes.
Booking wedding group travel: Our TICO certified Travel Agent will book travel for all guests, including connecting flights, airport transfers, travel insurance and hotel/resort accommodation. We will find and negotiate the best rates and use our expertise to ensure you and your guests receive all applicable perks. We will also collect deposits and final payments from wedding guests.
Planning your destination wedding:
– securing your wedding date with your chosen resort
– presenting to you options of the wedding packages available at the chosen resort/venue
– confirming ceremony and reception locations
– providing you with a PDF wedding invitation with all the travel details and a link to a secure webpage where your guests will make their reservation/payments
– communicating your wedding vision/style and details with the hotel and other vendors on your behalf (decor, florals, cake, food, music and photography)
– assisting with budget planning and your wedding timeline
– providing you up to 5 hours of personalized destination wedding consulting services via email
– guiding you on legal requirements (if applicable)